Who is eligible?
You could be eligible if you:
- do not hold or be currently undertaking a certificate level III or higher qualification. This does not include certificate level III qualifications completed while at secondary school
- are over 15 years old at the time of enrolment
- have finished secondary school or left school
- are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident residing in Queensland or a New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland.
Students wishing to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must meet the Eligibility Requirements, click here to view the full Criteria.
|Course Name||Co-contribution Fee for Concessional Holder||Co-contribution Fee for Non-Concessional Holder||Delivery by the RTO#|
|BSB20115 Certificate II in Business||$15||$30||90940|
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||$15||$30||90940 & 91778|
|BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration||$15||$30||90940|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support||$15||$30||90940 & 91778|
- RTO 90940 – J2S Training Solutions Pty Ltd ; RTO 91778 Work Savvy Pty Ltd
Fee-free training for Year 12 Graduates
To support Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to successfully transition to employment, the government is offering fee-free training in high-priority qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee.
To be eligible for fee-free training, the student must meet the above Certificate 3 Guarantee eligibility criteria and:
- have completed Year 12 in Queensland and hold a Senior Statement issued by the Queensland Studies Authority (or the ‘Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority’ which replaced the Queensland Studies Authority from 1 July 2014) or equivalent certificate that confirms you have completed Year 12 in Queensland
- enrol and start training with an approved training provider by the end of the calendar year following the completion of Year 12
- live permanently in Queensland.
Year 12 students who wish to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must meet the Eligibility Requirements, click here to view the full Criteria.